This was Madeline's first time on our annual outing to the Festival of Trees....and her first trip to see SANTA CLAUS! She didn't even cry (she was more interested in the candy cane!). I tried to get a picture of all of the kids. But this was the best I could do. We loved watching all the little girls in their tutus and sparkly dresses ready to perform. Madeline was entranced with them as well. I can't wait to see her cutness in a tutu! Luke made a reindeer hat and took his time making it 'just right' while Zack took TWO trips to the origami lady. This is the first year Trevor didn't do any of the crafts or activities. :( He's getting so big. We still have all of his old ornaments that he has made over the years.
We enjoyed our scones and sweet rolls and all of the general merriment. I love going every year...it really gets me in the mood for Christmas.
No comments:
Post a Comment