Today was Hero Day at the boys' school. Zack spent A LOT of time figuring out what hero he wanted to be. His first inclination was his dad (aw...) but he said nobody would know what he was. He joked about shaving his hair to look like his dad! He has a great sense of humor. So, instead, Zack chose his very favorite person...the person he has written reports on, read books about and hopes to be like one day...Walt Disney! I took a snapshot of his costume (that he figured out entirely on his own BTW). He is an amazing boy with a brain that won't quit. I love how he is always interested in everything. His love of reading has given him such a huge scope of life for a 4th grader. I love my Zack.
Friday, November 5, 2010
Hero Day
Today was Hero Day at the boys' school. Zack spent A LOT of time figuring out what hero he wanted to be. His first inclination was his dad (aw...) but he said nobody would know what he was. He joked about shaving his hair to look like his dad! He has a great sense of humor. So, instead, Zack chose his very favorite person...the person he has written reports on, read books about and hopes to be like one day...Walt Disney! I took a snapshot of his costume (that he figured out entirely on his own BTW). He is an amazing boy with a brain that won't quit. I love how he is always interested in everything. His love of reading has given him such a huge scope of life for a 4th grader. I love my Zack.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment