Tuesday, November 9, 2010

One Small Step for Madeline...


Well, Madeline has taken the journey that begins with one step. She is getting rather good at it. She can stand in the middle of a room on her own and take one step either backwards or forwards without falling. She will walk with us when we hold her hand, but then she gets bored/tired and plops down to crawl.

One of my favorite things is her toothy grin! She also throws her head back when she laughs. She throws it so far back that she falls over. It's quite funny.

She is starting to not want to nurse anymore. She's too busy. I'm nursing her in the morning and at night, but she's been distracted for today. I want to nurse her as long as I can. Not only for the health benefit, but she is my last...so I guess I don't want her to grow so fast. Makes me cry. My little Miss is getting so big. I love her!

No comments:

Post a Comment